Looking for a Rewarding Home Care Career?
Hibernian Home Care is always in search of the best senior care employees, our most valuable asset, to join our private home care company and care for our clients. Our company believes that hiring and retaining the best caregivers leads to greater client satisfaction. We are currently hiring part time, full time, and live-in caregivers in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Looking for an employer who values you and your contributions, will treat you with the respect and dignity that is expected and deserved?
- Willing to do the same for our clients?
- Dependable and trustworthy?
- Have a positive attitude and disposition?
- Interested in making a difference in others’ lives?
- Someone who has a strong passion for caring and serving others?
- Of strong moral character and have high standards for ethical and honest behavior?
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of care, patience and compassion for working with those in need due to illness, injury, disability or simply through aging?
If you answered “Yes” to all of the above questions and are willing to share in our commitment to achieving complete client satisfaction, please review the job requirements and what our company offers below.
- Experience in a Home Care setting, assisted living facility or nursing facility caring for adults and seniors.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Current New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide is preferred.
- Government issued photo identification.
- Social Security card.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation (car is required for hourly employment).
- Proof of auto insurance (if applicable).
- Proof of current TB Test results and any other immunizations as required by the State of New Jersey.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment behavioral and personality assessment.
- Provide professional references.
- Our senior care company maintains a zero tolerance drug policy. All employees must have a negative pre-employment drug screen and are subject to random drug testing while employed.
- Able to pass an extensive background check that will be conducted on all applicants prior to employment that will include criminal, Social Security address trace, and motor vehicle driving record.
Reasons to Work for the Senior Care Experts at Hibernian Home Care:
- Competitive Pay.
- Direct Deposit.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Part Time, Full Time and Live-In availability.
- Employee and Client Referral Bonus Program.
- Potential for career development and advancement.
- Partnership with the industry leader in caregiver initial training for home care providers and for continuing education.
- In-service training provided to satisfy New Jersey certification requirements.
- Awards and Recognition Program for all employees.
- Professional Leadership Team with over 40 years of experience within the healthcare industry.
If interested in becoming part of our team, please click on the button below and fill out the online application to be considered for employment. Or, you may fill out the Contact Us page or simply call us at 732-481-1148. We would welcome the chance to get to know you!
Thank you for your interest in a career at Hibernian Home Care.